About the solar system bracelets
Each of these bracelets contain crystal beads representing the solar system.
- Mercury – Jasper
- Venus – frosted agate
- Earth – sodalite
- Moon – opalite
- Mars – carnelian
- Jupiter – red veined white onyx
- Saturn -tiger’s eye
- Uranus – picasso jasper
- Nepture – dragon veins agate
- Pluto – phoenix turquoise
Solar system bracelets – more information
You have a choice of base beads for your bracelet:
- Carnelian – for motivation and courage
- Lava stone – for taking action and increased strength
- Picasso jasper – for clarity and insight
- Tiger’s eye – for decision making and balance
- Black onyx – for protection
- Labradorite – for transformation and protection
- Green aventurine – for love and nurturing.
If you like these solar system bracelets, you might also love our chakra bracelets. Why not check them out?
Care for your solar system bracelets
To keep your new bracelet in great condition, there’s a few simple things you can do:
- Don’t let it get wet – remove before showering, bathing, or swimming.
- Take care when putting on or removing, roll rather than stretch.
- Never use harsh chemicals to clean your bracelet, as this may damage the natural crystals.
- Use a soft, damp cloth if you need to clean it and dry it as quickly as possible.
- Re-charge the energetic properties your crystals on a regular basis. You can do this by
- Putting them on a windowsill at full moon (or up to three days either side is fine).
- You can also rest your crystals on a selenite slab to cleanse and re-charge.