Purifying and cleansing crystal bracelet – “Storm”
Inspired by stormy weather, this bracelet is reminiscent of a storm over the ocean.
- blue of the sodalite represents the ocean,
- black shungite for the dark sky and
- lemon serpentine is the lightening.
And just like the storm, this bracelet is cleansing and purifying for all aspects of your life:
- emotional and
Our storm bracelet will bring you balance, peace and grounding.
Let’s talk about these crystals.
- is related to your crown, root, sacral, solar plexus and third eye chakra.
- this crystal is balancing for your emotions and spirit.
- it is also protecting.
- it will help you to focus on your goals.
- is related to your throat, third eye and crown chakras.
- it’s great for communcation, including communication with higher self and spirit.
- related to intution, creation, self-esteem and confidence.
- this crystal is a super-star for you.
Lemon serpentine –
- related to all chakras.
- here’s an interesting article on lemon serpentine.
- awakens kundalini energy.
- brings the power of mother earth and connection to nature.
Purifying and cleansing crystal bracelet – “Storm” – more information
All of our natural crystal bracelets are made with double elastic for increased durability.
This reduces the permanent stretching that occurs due to putting on and removal.
Size is approximately 16cm – if you would like to order larger or smaller bracelets, click on contact us now with the wrist size.
We love to listen and can recommend and custom make any bracelet to meet your requirements.
Stacking your crystal bracelets is a great way to wear them, and get many benefits at once.
As we like to say, and many of our customers agree -“you can never have too many crystals”.
To go with your storm crystal bracelet, we can recommend the following:
Maintain your Purifying and cleansing crystal bracelet – “Storm”
To keep your bracelet in great condition, there’s a few simple things you can do:
- It is best to remove your crystal bracelet before showering, bathing, swimming, or other damp environments.
- If cleaning is required, use a soft, clean cloth.
- If you need to use it damp, dry your bracelet as quickly as possible.
- Harsh chemicals can damage your crystals. Avoid use, wherever possible.
- Some crystals will fade if left in the sun.
- It is recommended not to leave out for extended periods of time in a sunny spot.
- You can still wear it on a sunny day though.
- Over time your bracelet will absorb environmental energies and will need to be cleansed. You can do this by
- Putting them on a windowsill at full moon (don’t worry if you miss the exact day – three days either side is fine).
- You can also rest your crystals on a selenite slab to cleanse and re-charge.