Prehnite natural crystal bracelet
Prehnite originates mostly in South Africa, although recently it has also been found in Australia.
This crystal ranges in colour from light green to a darker green/blue, and sometimes even to yellow.
If there is a high iron content in it, you may find orange prehnite.
This crystal is usually associated with your heart chakra and your third eye chakra. It can also activate your solar plexus and root chakras.
This stone works well with other chakra related crystals.
Prehnite works to enhance the power of your mind.
Because it is associated with your heart chakra, it is a crystal of unconditional love. Much like rose quartz.
This bracelet will put you on the path of spiritual growth, whilst aligning your heart chakra to ensure that you only reach the highest good.
Are you wanting to increase your confidence, feel centred and full of youth? This is the bracelet for you!
By wearing this crystal bracelet on your arm, you energise the meridians that run up and down your arm.
If you swing your arms while you are walking, you will also bring the energy into your back and legs.
More information on your prehnite natural crystal bracelet
All of our natural crystal bracelets are made with double elastic for increased durability.
This reduces the permanent stretching that occurs due to putting on and removal.
Size is approximately 18cm – if you would like to order larger or smaller bracelets, click on contact us now with the wrist size.
We will always listen to your requirements and custom make your bracelet for you.
As we like to say – you can never have too many crystals – and many people like to stack their crystal bracelets.
To go with your prehnite crystal bracelet, we can recommend the following:
- Amethyst – become a truly wise leader and bring logic to your imagination.
- Kunzite – this calming bracelet will work with prehnite to bring peace of mind.
- Moldavite lotus ring – combining moldavite and prehnite can help with your connection to your higher self.
This bracelet is suitable for both men and women.
Care for your prehnite natural crystal bracelet
To keep your bracelet in great condition, there’s a few simple things you can do:
1) Don’t let it get wet – remove before showering, bathing, or swimming.
2) Never use harsh chemicals to clean your bracelet, as this may damage the natural crystals.
3) Use a soft, damp cloth if you need to clean it and dry it as quickly as possible.
4) Re-charge the energetic properties your crystals on a regular basis. You can do this by
- Putting them on a windowsill at full moon (don’t worry if you miss the exact day – three days either side is fine).
- You can also rest your crystals on a selenite slab to cleanse and re-charge.