Picture jasper NZ – natural crystal bracelet
Picture jasper is a woody looking crystal that is found in South Africa and North America.
It is a great crystal for enhancing your connection to Mother Earth and experiencing the joy that abounds.
The images that are present in picture jasper are said to hold messages sent to us from ancient civilisations.
This crystal also surfaces deep seated or hidden fears, grief or other emotions to allow for gentle healing.
Wearing picture jasper brings confidence and success in business.
It is a protective and grounding stone.
- This crystal is made from natural picture jasper, and the item received may vary from that pictured.
- The information provided on this website does not constitute medical advice.
- If you are concerned about your health, please contact your GP.
More about your picture jasper NZ – natural crystal bracelet
All of our natural crystal bracelets are made with double elastic for increased durability.
This reduces the permanent stretching that occurs due to putting on and removal.
Size is approximately 16cm.
- if you would like to order larger or smaller bracelets, just add a note to your order.
We love to listen and can recommend and custom make any bracelet to meet your requirements.
Stacking your crystal bracelets is a great way to wear them, and get many benefits at once.
As we like to say, and many of our customers agree -“you can never have too many crystals”.
To go with your picture jasper crystal bracelet, we can recommend the following:
- K2 bracelet – for balance.
- Amethyst – associated with your third eye and crown chakras, brings calm to you.
Keeping your picture jasper NZ – natural crystal bracelet in top condition
To keep your picture jasper NZ bracelet in great condition, there’s a few simple things you can do:
- It is best to remove your crystal bracelet before showering, bathing, swimming, or other damp environments.
- If cleaning is required, use a soft, clean cloth.
- If you need to use it damp, dry your bracelet as quickly as possible.
- Harsh chemicals can damage your crystals. Avoid use, wherever possible.
- Some crystals will fade if left in the sun.
- It is recommended not to leave out for extended periods of time in a sunny spot.
- You can still wear it on a sunny day though.
- Over time your bracelet will absorb environmental energies and will need to be cleansed.
- Put them on a windowsill at full moon (or three days either side is fine).
- You can also rest your crystals on a selenite slab to cleanse and re-charge.