History of medium Christmas trees
I love Christmas and especially the smell of a fresh pine tree in my living room.
(Although I’m not so keen on the dropping needles.)
But did you know that the tradition of bringing in a tree dates back to ancient Egypt and Rome?
Modern day use of Christmas trees is dated to a Germanic tradition.
Read more in this Time magazine article.
See our other Christmas decorations:
- Tall Christmas trees
- Small Christmas trees
- Mini Christmas trees
- Tiny Christmas trees
- Yooperlite snowflakes
Medium Christmas trees – what crystal options are there?
- So lepidolite is a crystal that can help stabilise anxiety and bring you a good night’s sleep, without prescription.
- It is associated with your third eye and crown chakras, and brings with it the properties of these chakras.
- This crystal is particularly good for women, and can help balance ups and downs in your hormones and moods.
- This crystal can be used to path the way of change, and reduce fear that often comes with change.
Care for your medium Christmas trees
To optimise the energy from your crystals, follow these simple steps:
- Crystals need to be kept clean and energised to enable them to work.
- Make sure you dust your trees on a regular basis.
- If the crystal is placed in such a way that it can’t see the moon, put it on a windowsill at full moon.
- This will re-energise the crystal properties of the crystal.