Lavender organic body lotion bar
- prevents muscle cramps,
- nourishes skin,
- helps with insomnia,
- soothes irritated skin, eczema, and rashes,
- reduces acne,
- lowers anxiety levels,
- supports anti-depressive treatments.
What’s in our lavender aromatherapy lotion bar?
This bar contains only five ingredients:
- Argan oil – a plant based oil from Morrocco, argan oil is light and easily absorbed into the skin. It is full of anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatories and vitamin E.
- Coconut oil – this plant based oil penetrates the skin and stops water loss.
- Shea butter – a plant based butter from the kernel of the seed of the shea tree. This butter is good for softening or smoothing dry skin. It may also help reduce swelling.
- Candelila wax – a plant based wax to hold the bar together.
- Lavender essential oil – great for all skin types, this essential oil is healing, soothing and antiseptic.
That’s it! There’s no water, preservatives or other chemicals present in our lotion bars.
How to use our Lavender organic body lotion bar?
- After taking a shower or even better, after a 20 minutes bath with our Lavender bath salt or Rose bath salt, put the lotion bar between palms;
- 5-10 seconds keep it in your hands;
- start applying the lotion with mild pressure;
- let your skin absorb nourishing oils;
- when you don’t feel the oily surface, you are ready to dress.
Read more about calendula herbs in the article The Health Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil.
Lavender organic body lotion bar – benefits for you
You can apply lavender organic body lotion bar anywhere you are. Never worry about spilled content, but always have it with you.
When applied, first your skin will feel oily. After several seconds, the lotion will penetrate deep into your skin, while forming an invisible, protective barrier.
Excellent protection for windy or cold days.
Who is our body lotion bar for?
- After a long day, using a warm bath and then applying a lavender lotion bar will prepare you for a good night sleep.
- When you go hiking, lavender in our lotion bar will prevent rush and insect-bytes inflammation.
- People who stand or move a lot will reduce muscle cramps and body exhaustion.
- Recommended for people who often wash their hands, wear medical gloves or have sweaty palms.
- Suitable for men, women, and children.
- Ideal for babies as rush prevention.
- Harmless for animals.
- If you live in a city, having your skin enveloped in an invisible, nourishing, and protective layer is highly recommended.
If you have any questions, need a piece of advice, or want to schedule the homeopathic treatment, please contact us now.