Fill your home with the refreshing fragrance of Europe.
Lavender evokes images of the stunning purple fields of France, Spain and even the west counties of the UK.
These candles come decorated with lavender stems, and a piece of lavender.
Lavender is known for it’s soothing and calming qualities, and can also help relieve headaches.
It is also associated with the crown chakra, which makes amethyst the perfect companion to this candle.
So much love goes into the making of each lavender candle, you will feel it as you burn them.
Each candle is individually poured and decorated – so will look slightly different than pictured.
You might also be interested in:
Lavender candle – about our candles
Each of our candles are hand poured from soy wax or soy-coco wax.
They contain at least 250g of wax, and will burn for at least 12 hours.
They come with a lid which allows you to seal in the fragrance until you are ready to burn it.
The jar is 71mm high.
Sometimes the lids will not seal properly at first due to the presence of the crystal, but the still keep the fragrance in.
They are 100% vegan and cruelty free.
Care for your lavender candle
Here are some simple tricks to get the best out of your soy lavender candle:
- On the first burn of a soy candle, you should always burn it out to the edges to stop it from pooling in subsequent burns
- These candles contain real rose buds and petals – make sure to keep them away from the flame so they don’t burn
- Keep the lid on when you are not burning it – to keep the fragrance in, if you don’t wish to smell it continuously
- You shouldn’t burn a soy candle for longer than four hours
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.