Kawakawa body lotion NZ bars
- Moisturizes and nourishes your skin,
- Prevents nappy rashes and skin eruptions,
- Makes your skin smooth and silky,
- Protects from pollution, cold and wind negative effects,
- Increases skin elasticity,
- Slows aging,
- Accelerates healing of small, surface scratches and stings,
- Eases itches and pain after insect stings and bites.
What’s in our kawakawa body lotion bar?
This bar contains only seven ingredients:
- Kawakawa infused jojoba oil –
- kawakawa is a traditional NZ healing plant. It has antiseptic, anti-microbial properties and is good for all sorts of skin irritations.
- jojoba oil is the closest oil to human sebum and is good balancing for oil skin types.
- Shea butter –
- a plant based butter from the kernel of the seed of the shea tree.
- This butter is good for softening or smoothing dry skin. It may also help reduce swelling.
- Mango butter
- great for soothing, moisturising and protecting the skin.
- Great for use after sun, and also for reducing wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Olive oil
- not just great for cooking! Olive oil is high in oleic acid.
- This oil is moisturising and restorative to the skin.
- Candelila wax – a plant based wax to hold the bar together.
- Lavender essential oil – great for all skin types, this essential oil is healing, soothing and antiseptic.
- Roman chamomile oil – this essential oil is soothing, calming and restoring. Restores dry, sensitive skin.
That’s it! There’s no water, preservatives or other chemicals present in our lotion bars.
How to use body lotion NZ bars?
- After taking a shower or even better, after a 20 minutes bath with our Lavender bath salt or Rose bath salt, put the lotion bar between palms;
- 5-10 seconds keep it in your hands;
- start applying the lotion with mild pressure;
- let your skin absorb nourishing oils;
- when you don’t feel the oily surface, you are ready to go.
Read more about kawakawa herb’s benefits in the Kiwiherbs: Kawakawa.
Kawakawa body lotion NZ bars – benefits for you
You can apply them anywhere you are. Never worry about spilled content, but always have it with you.
When applied, first your skin feels oily. After several seconds, lotion penetrates deep into your skin, while forming an invisible barrier. Excellent protection for windy or cold days.
Who is our body lotion bar for?
- When you go hiking, kawakawa in our lotion bar will prevent reach, insect-bytes inflammation and potential infection if you scratch or tear your skin.
- Recommended for people who often wash their hands, wear medical gloves or have sweaty palms.
- Suitable for men, women and children.
- Harmless for animals.
- If you live in a city, having your skin enveloped in an invisible, nourishing, and protective layer is highly recommended.
If you have any questions, need a piece of advice, or want to schedule the homeopathic treatment, please contact us now.