Hematite – crystals for root chakra
Hematite has been used for centuries, in many applications from cave paintings to mirrors.
When it is powdered and mixed with water, it looks like blood- from whence it got it’s name.
This is a crystal that is associated with your root chakra.
Many people tend to overlook the root chakra and focus on the top three, more esoteric chakras.
However the root chakra is very important, when out of balance you may feel insecure or unbalanced.
It absorbs negative energies and helps with strength and resilience.
It is a very calming stone and helps to balance your emotions.
*It also very good for relieving anxiety, stress and worry.
This crystal will also help improve self-esteem, willpower and courage
Hematite is quite dense, and this makes the bracelet slightly heavier than others.
*The information on this website does not constitute medical knowledge.
*If you are concerned about any aspect of your health, please consult your GP.
About your hematite crystals for root chakra – stretch bracelet
All of our natural crystal bracelets are made with double elastic for increased durability.
This reduces the permanent stretching that occurs due to putting on and removal.
Size is approximately 18cm.
If you would like to order larger or smaller bracelets, add a note into your order.
We love to listen and can recommend and custom make any bracelet to meet your requirements.
Stacking your crystal bracelets is a great way to wear them, and get many benefits at once.
As we like to say, and many of our customers agree -“you can never have too many crystals”.
To go with your hematite ‘crystals for root chakra’ bracelet, we can recommend the following:
- Smoky quartz ring.
- Hematite and labradorite bracelet.
- Chakra bracelet.
- Bracelet for love, with hematite.
Care for your hematite crystals for root chakra – stretch bracelet
To keep your bracelet in great condition, there’s a few simple things you can do:
- It is best to remove your crystal bracelet before showering, bathing, swimming, or other damp environments.
- If cleaning is required, use a soft, clean cloth.
- If you need to use it damp, dry your bracelet as quickly as possible.
- Harsh chemicals can damage your crystals. Avoid use, wherever possible.
- Some crystals will fade if left in the sun.
- It is recommended not to leave out for extended periods of time in a sunny spot.
- You can still wear it on a sunny day though.
- Over time your bracelet will absorb environmental energies and will need to be cleansed. You can do this by
- Putting them on a windowsill at full moon ( – three days either side is fine).
- You can also rest your crystals on a selenite slab to cleanse and re-charge.