Mookaite is found only near the Mooka creek in the Kennedy Ranges in Western Australia.
Mooka, is an Aboriginal word meaning running waters.
It is an ancient crystal, that has the most beautiful colours contained within it.
Some pieces of mookaite even contain bits of fossilised plant life.
This crystal brings with it ancient wisdoms from Mother Earth.
As it is a form of jasper, it brings with it grounding and stability.
But it also brings new adventures and the ability to move you out of your comfort zone.
Mookaite is also a good crystal for helping with decision making and creativity.
This crystal is associated with your root chakra.
Mookaite is great to meditate with, and is just stunning to wear!
All of our natural crystal bracelets are made with double elastic for increased durability.
This reduces the permanent stretching that occurs due to putting on and removal.
Size is approximately 18cm
If you would like to order larger or smaller bracelets, just add a note to your order.
We will always listen to your requirements and custom make your bracelet to meet your needs.
As we like to say – you can never have too many crystals – many people like to stack their crystal bracelets.
To go with your mookaite crystal bracelet, we can recommend the following:
This bracelet is suitable for both men and women.
As this bracelet is made from natural crystal, the product you receive may vary from the one pictured.
Care for your mookaite bracelet
To keep your bracelet in great condition, there’s a few simple things you can do:
- Always take your bracelet off before showering, bathing, swimming.
- If you need to clean your bracelet, use a soft, damp cloth and dry it as quickly as possible.
- Don’t use harsh chemicals on the bracelet as these may damage the natural crystals
- Some crystals will fade if left in the sun.
- It is recommended not to leave out for extended periods of time in a sunny spot.
- You can still wear it on a sunny day though.
- Over time your bracelet will absorb environmental energies and will need to be cleansed. You can do this by
- Putting them on a windowsill at full moon (don’t worry if you miss the exact day – three days either side is fine).
- You can also rest your crystals on a selenite slab to cleanse and re-charge.