Citrus with cinnamon and clove fragranced candle
This citrus with cinnamon and clove fragranced candle brings a warming, festive feeling to your home.
It is a little bit spicy, with cinnamon and clove, and with a refreshing citrus fragrance.
The wax is coloured slightly orange due to the colour of the essential oils used.
So much love goes into the making of each candle, you will feel it as you burn them.
Each candle is individually poured and decorated – so will look slightly different than pictured.
You might also be interested in:
About your fragranced candle
Each of our candles are hand poured from soy wax or soy-coco wax.
They contain at least 240g of wax, and will burn for at least 12 hours.
They come with a lid which allows you to seal in the fragrance until you are ready to burn it.
The jar is 60mm high.
Sometimes the lids will not seal properly at first due to the presence of the crystal, but the still keep the fragrance in.
They are 100% vegan and cruelty free.
Care for your fragranced candle
Here are some simple tricks to get the best out of your soy lavender candle:
- On the first burn of a soy candle, you should always burn it out to the edges to stop it from pooling in subsequent burns
- These candles contain real rose buds and petals – make sure to keep them away from the flame so they don’t burn
- Keep the lid on when you are not burning it – to keep the fragrance in, if you don’t wish to smell it continuously
- You shouldn’t burn a soy candle for longer than four hours
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.