Carry on and keep calm with lepidolite
Lepidolite, discovered in 1861, contains more lithium than any other known mineral.
Lithium is highly sought after, and used in a lot of technology componentry.
It is also used in anti-anxiety medication.
So lepidolite is a crystal that can help stabilise anxiety and bring you a good night’s sleep, without prescription.
It is associated with your third eye and crown chakras, and brings with it the properties of these chakras.
This crystal is particularly good for women, and can help balance ups and downs in your hormones and moods.
This crystal can be used to path the way of change, and reduce fear that often comes with change.
This crystal is saying carry on and keep calm!
Carry on and keep calm with a lepidolite stretch bracelet – more information
Your natural lepidolite crystal bracelet is made with double elastic for increased durability.
By doing this, we reduce the permanent stretching that naturally occurs due to putting on and removal.
Size starts at approximately 16cm – if you would like to order larger or smaller bracelets
- click on contact us now with the wrist size.
We custom make bracelets! Get in touch and let us know what you would like, or would like to achieve.
Stacking your crystal bracelets is a great way to wear them, and get many benefits at once.
As we like to say, and many of our customers agree -“you can never have too many crystals”.
To go with your lepidolite crystal bracelet, we can recommend the following:
- Moonstone – another good stone for women to help balance against your hormones.
- Amethyst – associated with your third eye and crown chakras, brings calm to you.
Due to the nature of the crystals, your bracelet may differ from the one pictured.
Carry on and keep calm bracelet – care for extended life
To keep your lepidolite bracelet in great condition, there’s a few simple things you can do:
- When putting on or removing your bracelet, roll it over your hand to reduce stretching.
- Lepidolite is a soft stone, so store it somewhere safe, and try not to drop or hit it.
- Whenever possible, remove your crystal bracelet before showering, bathing, or swimming.
- If cleaning is required, use a soft, clean cloth.
- If you need to use it damp, dry your bracelet as quickly as possible.
- Harsh chemicals can damage your crystals. Avoid use, wherever possible.
- Some crystals will fade if left in the sun.
- It is recommended not to leave out for extended periods of time in a sunny spot.
- You can still wear it on a sunny day though.
- Over time your bracelet will absorb environmental energies and will need to be cleansed. You can do this by
- Putting them on a windowsill at full moon (don’t worry if you miss the exact day – three days either side is fine).
- You can also rest your crystals on a selenite slab to cleanse and re-charge.