Calendula organic body lotion NZ bars
- Disinfect surface injuries,
- Moisturize and nourish your skin,
- Prevent skin eruptions,
- Make your skin smooth and silky,
- Protect from pollution, cold and wind negative effects,
- Assist with the digestive and immune system,
- Increase skin elasticity,
- Prevent and heals diaper rash,
- Help with an ear infection,
- Accelerate healing of small, surface scratches and stings,
- Ease itches and pain after insect stings and bites.
What’s in our calendula lotion bars?
This bar contains only five ingredients:
- Calendula infused oil – calendula is an incredible healing herb. It is good for all kinds of minor skin wounds.
- Coconut oil – this plant based oil penetrates the skin and stops water loss.
- Shea butter – a plant based butter from the kernel of the seed of the shea tree. This butter is good for softening or smoothing dry skin. It may also help reduce swelling.
- Sea buckthorn – good for restoration of skin, this oil helps with signs of premature aging.
- Candelila wax – a plant based wax to hold the bar together (plant based alternative to beeswax).
- Sandalwood essential oil – antiseptic and antimicrobial.
- Ylang ylang essential oil – softens the skin and balances the oils presents. Works on both dry and oily skin.
- Mandarin essential oil – rejuvenates and tones the skin.
That’s it! There’s no water, preservatives or other chemicals present in our lotion bars.
How to use Calendula organic body lotion NZ bars?
- After taking a shower or even better, after a 20 minutes bath with our Lavender bath salt or Rose bath salt, put the lotion bar between palms;
- 5-10 seconds keep it in your hands;
- start applying the lotion with mild pressure;
- let your skin absorb nourishing oils;
- when you don’t feel the oily surface, you are ready to go.
Read more about calendula herbs in the article Calendula benefits and how to use this all-purpose plant.
Calendula organic body lotion NZ bars – benefits for you
You can apply calendula organic body lotion NZ bars anywhere you are. Never worry about spilled content, but always have it with you.
When applied, first your skin feels oily. After several seconds, lotion penetrates deep into your skin, while forming an invisible barrier.
Excellent protection for windy or cold days.
Who is our body lotion bar for?
- When you go hiking, calendula in our lotion bar will prevent rush, insect-bytes inflammation, and potential infection if you scratch or tear your skin.
- Recommended for people who often wash their hands, wear medical gloves or have sweaty palms.
- Suitable for men, women, and children.
- Ideal for babies as rush prevention.
- Harmless for animals.
- If you live in a city, having your skin enveloped in an invisible, nourishing, and protective layer is highly recommended.
If you have any questions, need a piece of advice, or want to schedule the homeopathic treatment, please contact us now.