About aventurine crystals with malachite
Green aventurine is known as the “stone of opportunity”, while malachite is known as the “stone of transformation.”
This combination of opportunity and transformation is perfect to help you manifest changes in your life.
Both stones are related to primarily to the heart chakra, bringing unconditional love with your manifestation.
Malachite is also associated with the solar plexus, root and sacral chakras.
The word “aventurine” is derived from Italian – the word “a ventura” -, meaning “by chance”.
Green aventurine is mostly found in southern India. It is a type of quartz, and the green colour comes from fuschite.
Malachite has been used for thousands of years, first by the Egyptians, then by the Romans and the Russians.
All of these cultures had beliefs around the power of malachite, including being able to understand animal talk.
No wonder we have been a fan of malachite for many years!
For more information on the history of malachite, have a look at this YouTube video.
In addition to bringing luck, aventurine also brings with it
It will help you to get out of your comfort zone to achieve new things.
This may be uncomfortable at first, but is the only way to grow!
This is aided by the growth and renewal that comes with malachite.
If you feel like you are in a bit of a slump use this aventurine crystals with malachite bracelet,
- bring the growth and opportunity to move to your next adventure!
Aventurine crystals with malachite stretch bracelet – more information
All of our natural crystal bracelets are made with double elastic for increased durability.
This reduces the permanent stretching that occurs due to putting on and removal.
Size is approximately 17cm – if you would like to order larger or smaller bracelets,
- click on contact us now with the wrist size.
We will always listen to your requirements and custom make your bracelet for you.
As we like to say – you can never have too many crystals – and many people like to stack their crystal bracelets.
To go with your aventurines crystals with malachite bracelet, we can recommend the following:
- Chakra bracelet with rose quartz – a triple helping of unconditional love!
- Kunzite – more heart and unconditional love. The green & pink combination also looks great together
- Moldavite lotus ring – combining moldavite and prehnite can help with your connection to your higher self.
This bracelet is suitable for both men and women.
Caring for your aventurine crystals with malachite stretch bracelet
To keep your bracelet in great condition, there’s a few simple things you can do:
1) Don’t let it get wet – remove before showering, bathing, or swimming.
2) Never use harsh chemicals to clean your bracelet, as this may damage the natural crystals.
3) Use a soft, damp cloth if you need to clean it and dry it as quickly as possible.
4) Re-charge the energetic properties your crystals on a regular basis. You can do this by
- Putting them on a windowsill at full moon (if you miss the exact day – three days either side is fine).
- You can also rest your crystals on a selenite slab to cleanse and re-charge.